We offer state-of-the art software products to architecture and engineering design professionals nationwide. We also offer building product manufacturers the opportunity to partner with us to put better, more current product information in front of our design professional customers. We are now seeking to significantly increase our market share by expanding our sales force.
We need intelligent, aggressive account executives for inside sales positions to generate new business and up-sell existing customers. The positions require a strong solution-based selling background and knowledge of the AEC industry. A good understanding of specifications development, cost estimating, and building information modeling (BIM) is highly desirable.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of achieving sales quota, a college degree, 5-10 years of sales experience (construction industry preferred), and demonstrated experience in developing, managing, and closing sales.
Successful Candidate Qualifications
- 5+ years of successful outbound phone sales experience and/or a college degree in sales or marketing.
- Ability to call upon and develop a business relationship with customers and prospective customers.
- Ability to perform effective on-line software presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with a high level of initiative, good interpersonal skills, and excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the construction industry, especially HVAC, electrical, steel, and wood product categories.
- Health, life, disability, and dental insurance.
- Profit-sharing 401(k) plan.
- Section 125/Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Minimum of 15 days of paid personal time and 8 paid holidays.
- Paid parking.
No phone calls please. Send resumes by email to email@example.com.